[Vtr-tac] Webinars for Overview of NMVTIS, NMVTIS Guide, and NMVTIS Registration and Title Bulletins

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.txdmv.gov
Thu Mar 13 09:20:22 CDT 2014

Throughout the remainder of March 2014, we will be sending you several Registration and Title Bulletins (RTBs) detailing various aspects of our National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS) implementation.   We realize that our normal webinar process would require additional coordination efforts and time commitments for you and your staff.  Therefore, we will not be scheduling the usual Tuesday webinars to discuss individual NMVTIS related RTBs.  Instead, we will be providing extended training opportunities as indicated below.  This will result in fewer webinars, and each webinar will be more encompassing of the overall implementation.  We believe this will reduce the burden on your offices while also providing you more time to review the changes prior to the webinars.

Each webinar will provide an overview of NMVTIS, how implementation will impact the TxDMV and your offices, new Registration and Title System (RTS) screens, and new policies and procedures pertaining to brands, NVMTIS errors, legal restraints, etc.  Additionally, each webinar will include a walkthrough of the NMVTIS Guide that will be available to you on March 27, 2014.  Our full implementation of NMVTIS will be a great benefit to our citizens, but we understand that these changes will impact us all and that there will be many questions surrounding these changes.  With that in mind, we are expanding the length of the webinars in order to ensure ample time will be provided for all questions regarding NMVTIS implementation.

Additional webinars will be scheduled to provide you with our customary RTS release overview (RTS 7.4.0 is scheduled for statewide release April 22, 2014).  Details regarding those webinars will be provided to you at a later time.

The webinar schedule is listed below and space is limited, so please reserve your virtual 'seat' as soon as possible by registering through one of the links below.  We encourage you and your staff to attend at least one of these sessions, but you are welcome to attend as many as you would like.

Webinars

Tuesday, April 8, 2014 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM CDT)
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/433045647

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 (9:30 AM - 12:00 PM CDT)
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/321365127

Thursday, April 10, 2014 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM CDT)
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/920903335

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM CDT)
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/503612583

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 (9:30 AM - 12:00 PM CDT)
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/808183911

Thursday, April 17, 2014 (9:30 AM - 12:00 PM CDT)
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/246046191

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees - Required: Windows(r) 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac(r)-based attendees - Required: Mac OS(r) X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees - Required: iPhone(r), iPad(r), Android(tm) phone or Android tablet

Thank you,

Randy Elliston, Director

Vehicle Titles and Registration Division

Texas Department of Motor Vehicles

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.txdmv.gov/pipermail/vtr-tac/.