[Vtr-tac] October Specialty Plate Release

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.txdmv.gov
Tue Oct 9 11:42:26 CDT 2012

The following new specialty plates are now available:
Military:Merchant Marine

My Plates:Dallas Stars Hockey (Crossover)
Delta Sigma Theta
Trinity University
Tyler Junior College Apache Belles

The new plate images will be uploaded to the specialty plates catalog
on the TxDMV Web site.  Go to:
Our specialty plate vendor, My Plates, has begun offering seven
character “Freedom” category license plates. The seven character
“Freedom” license plates will be available thru 7 a.m. on October 15,
2012.  My Plates has begun advertising so you may receive inquiries
regarding the event.
Thank you,

Randy Elliston, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR
communication process, please contact your local Regional Service

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic
Archives," please visit