[Vtr-tac] Redesign of Vehicle Registration Sticker

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.dmv.state.tx.us
Fri Sep 3 16:16:52 CDT 2010

A statewide news conference to unveil the new Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) registration sticker is planned for 2 p.m., September 16, as part of the "Put Texas in your corner" registration compliance campaign.

TxDMV Board Chairman Victor T. Vandergriff, and county tax assessor-collectors John Ames of Dallas County and Betsy Price of Tarrant County, will host the news conference, which is scheduled in Tarrant County's Arlington tax office location.

All tax assessor-collectors are invited to attend.  We will share more information as details unfold.

We also remind you to continue to use your current stock of Texas Department of Transportation registration sticker paper until inventory is depleted.  If you have any questions, contact your Vehicle Titles and Registration Regional Office.

Thanks,

Mike

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .
Mike Craig
Interim Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division, TxDMV
Email: mcraig1 at dmv.state.tx.us

Helping Texans Go.  Helping Texas Grow.