[Vtr-tac] 22 New Plates from the Marketing Vendor, My Plates

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.dmv.state.tx.us
Fri Nov 5 09:03:45 CDT 2010

The department added 22 new specialty license plates in RTS on November
4, 2010. There will be media releases and My Plates will be staggering
the introduction of this group of new plates making them available for
purchase on the following dates:

November 5:
DallasCowboys – Blue
DallasCowboys – Star
HoustonTexans
LibertyChristian School
LongviewISD
Vestas

November 8:
NASCAR
NASCAR Hall Of Fame - Dale Earnhardt
NASCAR 24 Jeff Gordon
TexasTech University
TexasTrophy Hunters Association
Universityof Oklahoma(OU - Norman)
Mighty Fine Burgers
Universityof Texas at San Antonio

November 10:
HoustonDynamo
Our Energy LLC
State of Texas Alliance for Recycling (STAR)
BaylorUniversity
Universityof Tennessee

November 22:
Sunflower

December 1:
Ford Motor Company Oval
Ford Motor Company Tough

If you have any other questions or need any additional information,
please contact your local Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Regional Office.

Thanks,

Randy Elliston, Director

Vehicle Titles and Registration Division

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR
communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic
Archives," please visit
http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .