[Vtr-tac] My Plates - Specialty License Plate Marketing Vendor License Plate Designs

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.dmv.state.tx.us
Wed Mar 24 14:22:13 CDT 2010

Earlier today, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles posted six (6) new proposed license plate designs (Breast Cancer, Gridiron Heroes, T for Texas - Breast Cancer, Texas Navy, Texas Navy Admiral, and Alpha Phi Alpha) from My Plates, the specialty license plate marketing vendor.  We invite you to tell us what you think.

Please visit us at http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/license_plates/eview/about.htm and provide your comments via the Internet comment function on the e-View page before 5:00 p.m., March 29, 2010.  We will carefully review all input we receive.

Thanks--Rebecca

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .