[Vtr-tac] RTS Help Desk Wait Times

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.dmv.state.tx.us
Fri Mar 12 11:01:24 CST 2010

The volume of calls received by the Vehicle Titles and Registration Division (VTR) has increased since the creation of the Department of Motor Vehicles.  To assist handling the increased volume, the Registration and Title System (RTS) Help Desk is currently providing backup support to the VTR Call Center.  Because of the high volume of calls, callers to the RTS Help Desk may experience longer than normal wait times.

We want to assure you that we are monitoring county call wait times as well as the volume of dropped calls, and are working to adjust as necessary.  We appreciate your understanding and patience during this period of transition.

Thanks
--Rebecca

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .