[Vtr-tac] Registration Renewal Notice Barcode Printing Issue Resolved

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.dmv.state.tx.us
Wed Aug 18 15:52:35 CDT 2010

A toner problem causing some registration renewal notice barcodes to print blurry recently occurred in a few counties.  The problem has been resolved and all barcodes are printing clearly and correctly.

Please contact your local VTR Regional Office as soon as possible if you encounter problems such as this one with the barcodes.  The sooner VTR is notified, the quicker we can resolve and possibly prevent a statewide problem from occurring.  We greatly appreciate your cooperation and assistance in identifying and resolving problems.

If you have any questions, or to report any barcode problems, contact your local Vehicle Titles and Registration Division Regional Office.

Thanks,

Mike

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .
Mike Craig
Interim Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division, TxDMV
Email: mcraig1 at dmv.state.tx.us

Helping Texans Go.  Helping Texas Grow.