[Vtr-tac] RTS Plate Name Change

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at dot.state.tx.us
Thu Jun 11 14:00:27 CDT 2009

The specialty license plate "Volunteer Advocate" name has changed to "CASA".

The Volunteer Advocate designation will still appear on some RTS reports and events such as (1) the Funds Remittance event will continue to display "SP-VOL ADVOCAT," (2) the Funds Inquiry event will continue to display "SP-VOL ADVOCAT," and (3) the Funds Remittance Verification Report will continue to display "SP-VOL ADVOCAT," due to the extensive programming requirements that would be necessary to accomplish those changes. Our plan is to make it consistent as we progress with the programming portion of the Vision 21 project.

 Thanks,

--Rebecca

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .