[Vtr-tac] My Plates - Do Not Sync Expiration Dates

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at extlists.dmv.state.tx.us
Wed Dec 16 16:34:44 CST 2009

Just to clarify, when processing My Plates specialty plate orders do not synchronize the vendor expiration date to the vehicle registration expiration date.

A second phase of programming is planned for 2010, which will allow synchronizing vehicle registration expiration dates with the specialty plate expiration on the 1, 5 and 10 year vendor plates.

Thank you.

--Rebecca

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .