[Vtr-tac] Point of Sale Plate Sticker Issue

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at dot.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 30 09:28:07 CDT 2009

Dear TACs,

A misalignment of the plate sticker on the Point of Sale Sticker forms was recently identified.  This misalignment causes the characters to be printed off the bottom of the sticker which typically requires a reprint of the sticker.

We are working with the vendor to determine the cause, fix the problem and put preventative measures in place to avoid reoccurrence.

Currently, this appears to affect only a small percent of the stock.  However, if you encounter this situation, please send the misprinted form to your Regional Office rather than throwing it away.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

--Rebecca

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .

Rebecca Davio
Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division, TxDOT
Telephone: (512) 465-7570
FAX: (512) 467-5909
Email: rdavio at dot.state.tx.us

Some things you should keep to yourself... like trash.  Don't Mess with Texas means don't litter.  Learn more at www.dontmesswithtexas.org