[Vtr-tac] All-Terrain and Utility-Type Vehicles

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Counties vtr-tac at dot.state.tx.us
Fri Dec 5 10:53:25 CST 2008

This is a follow up to the 11/19/08 ListServ regarding notification
letters that will be mailed to affected owners and lienholders of ATV
and UTV vehicles.

VTR will begin mailing the first of approximately 1,500 letters late
this week/early next week.   While we specify that the recipients
contact TxDOT with any questions/concerns, you may still be contacted so
we wanted to let you know that the letters are about to go out.

We have attached the final draft of the letter.  The only change to the
information contained in the earlier draft is the TxDOT Web site has
been added as another source of information on this subject.

Thanks,

--Rebecca

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR
communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.

If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic
Archives," please visit
http://extlists.dot.state.tx.us/pipermail/vtr-tac/ .

Rebecca Davio
Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division, TxDOT
Telephone: (512) 465-7570
FAX: (512) 467-5909
Email: rdavio at dot.state.tx.us

Want to know what*s ahead for Texas transportation?  Join us for the
4th annual Texas Transportation Forum in January 2009.  Go to
www.TexasTransportationForum.com to find out more.